The Park at Eagle Bend are located in Money Hill Golf & Country Club, a community where the beauty of nature meets the art of living. Several legends surround how Money Hill got its name. From stories of buried treasure from the pirate Jean Lafitte, to General Jackson’s army hiding caches of gold coins during the Battle of New Orleans, to a traveling caravan ambushed by outlaws, on thing is for sure – Money Hill holds an important place in history and is part of what the surrounding community is all about. Located only 13 minutes from Downtown you will find a gated community that gives way to a nature preserve of over 5800 pristine acres. Money Hill stands high and dry at over 100 feet above sea level making it the highest point for miles around.
Contact: Chuck Schiller
Email: [email protected]
Golf, Tennis, 186-Acre Artesian Spring-Fed Lake, Fishing, Casual Dining, Clubhouse, Common Space, Nature Trails, Pool, Resort Community, Clubs, Fitness Facility
- Championship 18-Hole Ron Garl designed golf course
- 186-acre artesian spring-fed lake with year round fishing
- Olympic sized pool overlooking the lake
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Rubico tennis courts
- Nature trails, hunting club, community garden
- Casual Dining at The Grille
- Clubhouse, Common Space, Event Room
AVAILABLE HOME MODELS
QUESTIONS? ASK JACK!
“I’m here to help and wag my tail!”